Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A letter to heaven Part 1

Dear Mom,
How are you? Been a year not hearing anything about you.
Heaven is a beautiful place I suppose, because you don't even feel to leave it.
But a life in here, not as good as the life you have there.
Well, we're fine. the family is good. we took care each other, and it went well.
Still, things just don't feel the same without you by our side.

You know mom, you're a funny mom. you know how to treat us and sometimes make us make fun of you.
and when I feel sick, I really want to hug you real bad.
when I feel hurt, I want to come home just to see your smile.
though back then we're not in heaven, but your smile really feels like an angel :)

You said you want to live until your youngest daughter gives you a grand daughter.
but man propose, God dispose.
But you will live in our heart for ever mom. because you're a great mom and will always be.
I Love You Mom. I hope the angel deliver this letter to you.

trying to always smile and be your sweet little angel,

-lune-



No comments:

Post a Comment