Friday, August 14, 2009

I'm not crazy, I'm just crazy of Duke.

Dear Duke,

It isn't easy to tell you. How I feel right now. but I try to write it down in this letter, that will never you receive anyway, yet will release my heart from pain.
I'm bad when I said 'pain' it's like u're some kind of disease to me. no you're not.
It's just, I'm on my monthly syndrome -woman- so what I feel kinda like rollercoaster.
Now I'm on my higher feeling of you than some days ago. Oh, how I like you.
You know Duke,
it's okay when you cannot be a man. be a real man.
it's okay when you cannot play football, or do some sports.
it's okay when you sometimes act like a cute little boy.
You're still my Duke. see, that name even makes you more masculine in every way.
I will never see your minus, because you're always be my plus.
I will not push you to do some sports or act like a real man. because you're my man.
and if you like to be or like to act like a cute little boy, you could always be my little boy.
It's already late at night, get some rest Duke. sleep tight dear :)

bisous,
-lune-

No comments:

Post a Comment