Monday, August 10, 2009

I want to be a boy!

bla bla bla..blah blah blah

and no, I'm not having those trans gender issue whatsoever.
just my stupid simple thought, man of my last nite dream.
now, I feel more stupid -to fall in love with someone unreal-

I thought, I couldn't sense things anymore.
I thought, I couldn't feel anything anymore.
I thought, I just couldn't.

but, voila, I dreamed of you last nite.
we were doing nothing. really.
but I like our not-do-anything things.
and I think, I could feel something now.

though, it's you.
someone who is impossible to see, impossible to touch, impossible to be possessed.
and I start to think to be more not realistic.
I want to be a boy.
because I just want to be your type.

and would you consider me, if I were a boy?

cheers,

-lune-

No comments:

Post a Comment