Monday, August 10, 2009

deadlocked

that's my brain I'm talking about. yes, I have a brain deadlocked.
my life is in verrrryyyy comfort zone and I don't feel like I want to make any movement.
but I should, I must, I have to. so this is the start, by writing something.
at least my brain could think of something, think of what words should I write down here.
I want to tell about my life, about my dream last nite but it's kinda private and I don't want to make it public -LOL-
so here I am again. I should study for a test. I should learn about history and news that happend recently in the whole world, but I'm lazy. I just do harvest in farmville or play with my miu-miu in pet society. stupid me.
I want to move on, from everything that seems very comfort. that makes me really lazy, even to think of something. think! learn! write!
that's all. because I couldn't think of else anymore. blahblahblahblah.

cheers,

-lune-

No comments:

Post a Comment