Monday, August 2, 2010

heyho August!

I think it's not really good to always put some broken-hearted-cheesy-so-called-love-story in my blog. I mean, people could judge that the person who wrote the writing or own the blog must be never experience a happy life. perhaps :D
As usual, at this moment I have a writer's block >.<
but I want to write write and just write. ups correction. type type and just type.
with some ideas in it. doesn't have to be brilliant ideas, any idea is possible.

so, let see what's on August? Ramadhan is coming, yeayy Marhaban ya Ramadhan... and our country will celebrate its 65th Independence Day on August 17, 2010.
what you guys will do on that date? me hmm I think I will watch and report the activities for the Independence Day' event :D

okay, I think that's all. enjoy fasting~


Cheers,

-lune-

No comments:

Post a Comment