Monday, August 23, 2010

Alice dan Tu(h)annya

Oh Lord, so this is how it feels, the world full of anger and selfishness.
bring me back to where I belong. "No Alice, you should stay"
But I can't stay any longer here. Please please take me back to my wonderland.
I promise I'll be the sweetest girl you ever know. "Sorry Alice, the answer is still no"

Why Lord why should I stay here? "To learn. learn that life is not just about flowers and butterflies. or the sun and the moon. it's much more than that"
This world doesn't even smell good. I wonder why these people want to stay in this kind of place.
"well, you may call it destiny, or they just lucky"
Lucky? Lucky to live in this world? I better die. "No, you're wrong. you're not even look at any other human. there are some goodness left, deep down."
"take a little bit closer. look at that poor boy over there?" yes, he smells stink "that's not my point. look at his face" wow, he smiles

How could that poor boy who smell stink, and I bet he doesn't even have enough money, still could smile after all? "that he never regret to live his life? or he just respect it?"
Lord, I still don't get it. I mean how come? "that's why you should stay. stay and figure out why this bloody-feels-like-hell-place could make that poor boy smile. and I'm sure you'll find some other more"
So, if I finally know and act like one of them, either bad or good, is that make me like angel or demon? "No Alice, that makes you human"
Ok, I stay. but how if I screw things and perhaps need your help? what should I do? "Pray. That's what human usually do"

PS:

God's way may not be the easiest way, yet it's surely the best way.

Cheers,

-lune-

1 comment:

  1. Yes, and I am trying to believe that His/Her way is the best :')

    ReplyDelete