Friday, January 15, 2010

when Iraq feels like Pandora

I never thought when I step my feet into the war zone, I will be this happy.
at first I'm not so sure when the Commander asked me to go to Iraq.
No way I won't get myself killed, that's what I've thought.
"But our buddy is sick, and we run out of medicine there. you're the only person that been there. yet, he's your bestfriend", said the Commander.

Okay, this is hard. I've been on that place before,
but it feels harder each time I want to get back to that place again.

Well, I decided to go. and I met you. an Iraq nurse who's taking care of my bestfriend.
you handle those soldiers with care. soldiers from the country that you might hate the most.
but you said you don't mind. we all are human. wow.

You make me fall for you, an angel in the nurse body.
because even this battle field feels like heaven.
Iraq turns into Pandora, with you in it.
my mission is accomplished and now I'm back to where I belong.
the war still going on yet I'm longing for you.
I will be back for you.
but if you don't want me, just let me die in the battle.

"To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best." -- William M. Thackeray

PS:
you know you're sickly in L when you consider warzone as heaven


Cheers,

-lune-

No comments:

Post a Comment