Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Guy with no name

you shared the story,
and so I tell the world how it begins.

here's my part :
It's hard for me to tell your stories.
I don't even become the part of the stories.
I just know you and your girl.
I was closed to your girlfriend.
So it makes me sometimes confused how to react.
because I can't make any side.
I'm here for you, because I care.
and I hope it's only because I care.

your part :
you have a relationship with a girl
but you two have a major difference. something principal.
back then, you know that will become a problem.
but you said, you were naive *well, being in love makes u naive almost all the time actually*
and at the beginning, things went not really well. it went bad sometimes.
but you fought for it, for the relationship.
and as a year past by, now you feel the uncertainty.
yet your mind is playing around in your head.
and you just can't manage them as you manage the files in your desk.
so the problems still hang around in your heart.
though you share me the stories, I can't give you the best answer.
I just being a listener, hope to be a good one.

me to you :
I hope this not really good post, could represent what I think of you.
or at least you'll know what I feel, what I think.
you wish you are the prince charming, you will dear.
but perhaps for someone else.
God always know what is right for the people.
It's just the people who have asked for more.
you will find your partner. that suits you the most.
that could accompany you for the rest of your life.
because God will give what you need, not what you want.

Cheers,

-lune-
19 Oct 2009





No comments:

Post a Comment