Monday, October 26, 2009

Dear Tya,

Lately I really need to talk to you. I know you’re in peace now. But I just need your advice.

I don’t know how to start it, I just think of end it.

I think I make a mistake, and I’m trapped inside, without knowing that might be disappointing to others.

I should have told you before you’re leaving this place, but sorry always come later.

The point is I always have principle about something that start wrongly, will end badly. Karma does exist.

So I think I should end this. End this feeling and back to normal. Though I feel sad and hurts, I should do this.

I hope I’m on the right path.I feel like losing my mind and also my heart.

and I need you to drive me back, to where it really belongs.


kinda losing you my lovely bestfriend,


-lune-

2 comments: