Sunday, October 18, 2009

About Him

this is what I really feel,
without limitation and boundaries I make the post.
because the mind and the heart not recognize those things.

I'm mindless when I have to describe things, related to you.
a very mature guy who sometimes act like a little boy.
I chat with you almost everyday, at least when I'm online.
we talk about everything that we like.
even about the unimportance things.
we share our dreams, our hopes, though then we're back to reality.
but I like it. and so do you.
you said hopes, keep us alive.

I don't know what my mind thinks of you,
I don't know what my heart feels of you.
For me, you are a good partner to talk to.
It's always nice and fun to have chat with you.

for now, can I just write these things?
later I will let my heart write itself.
and it's already late at night.

Cheers,

-lune-
19 oct 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment