Tuesday, December 1, 2009

butterfly

No, it's not a story about the butterfly, not even about Glea.
her story will come after this, since the rain not coming to my place yet.
Today I looked at my friend's wedding invitation, and there's a quotation that bothered me.
"If you feel butterflies in your tummy, it means u'r in love"
I actually don't get the meaning. What the butterfly do in someone's tummy? and even butterflies, that means more than one.
I think, when I'm in love, I just couldn't think clear, speak clear, like a dumb.
I hope I'm not often falling in love so that I don't look like a dumb everytime.
and now, I don't even know what I'm trying to say. I couldn't even finished this whatsoever unimportant writing.
I'm dumb.

oh I almost forget the word cheers,

-lune-

No comments:

Post a Comment