Wednesday, December 23, 2009

alice

mommy, I'm sick ryte now.
and I don't like for being sick.
cause when I'm sick, I'm so pathetic.

mommy, most of the times I feel fragile.
like no one could guide me.
well, I still have God but sometimes I need the real voice.
then I just trapped inside with my own confusion.

I'm a grown-up. I should have know what way should I take.
but sometimes I feel like Alice, losing my way in my wonderland.
never know how should I face everyone.
are they lying? are they telling me the truth?
are they meaning every smile or words to me, or they just faking it.

mommy, am I wrong if I'm still shocked and feel hurt,
when I know about reality that bites.
or I always got my heart scratched,
when someone did something bad to me.

mommy, I think I need a good guidance for my problem.
that the world is not as good as written in H.C. Andersen books.
that there will never be a happy ending, as the Cinderella story.
cause life keep moving, everyone move on, so the end will only end when they die.

mommy, I'm sick I don't even know what this is all about.
I just need to write, to keep me sane.

Dizzy,

-lune-




No comments:

Post a Comment