Monday, July 20, 2009

someone just press DELETE on me

Never had in mind that I will feel this sadness again. and that's because of 1 person.
and never realize that 1 person is important to me, at least until he deletes me from his FB friendlist. yet, he also deletes me from his YM.
Actually, I never check 1 by 1 of my friendlist in FB. I noticed he's no longer become my friend when I played Pet Society and he's no longer become my neighbour (see, he's not even that important). I checked my friends, and I didn't find him!
I send message on his YM but he didn't reply anything.
then I texted to him, he didn't reply that too until couple hours later.
and his message was kinda rude. he just said yes, but he didn't explain why.
When 3 days ago my ex said that I'm no longer become his friend in FB because his girlfriend deleted me from his friendlist. and it's SO OKAY for me. really do.

but this -ohhowimportantpersonyouare- makes me sad. I can't even sleep well. arghhh. so shocked. when I quote "you never know when someone press PLAY on your paused life" I never thought that the DELETE button is also in there.
and he just press DELETE on me. really ruined our so-called friendship.
thanks ngga, for everything you have said and done.


not so cheers tonight,

-lune-

3 comments:

  1. y audah atuh.. tambahin aja friend fbnya sama sayah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. seperti peribahasa kita mati satu tumbuh seribu yah hehehe sudaaaah saya add :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cen cewenya lebaii.. sabar yapp.. nanti pasti dapet yang lebih baik :)

    ReplyDelete