Saturday, July 18, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (not a review just my point of view)

everybody might know that is the title of the sixth Harry Potter movie that just released recently. It's not a review nor a summary, just an opinion from someone who really like the book. one of my favorite book if I may say. so if you happen to think this is a review, you could just stop read from this point.
finally, this movie go to public. after a year of waiting. yes, this movie should release last year, but because of the Twilight movie, the Warner Bros as the home production was postpone it. they scared that Harry Potter will gone under the "Twilight Fever". and yes they're right, "twilight fever" is all around the world.

but then HP 6 is released, many people feel disappointed. and why so?
people had waiting for too long but the movie seems standard. monotonous If I could quote from my friend status. days before I watch HP 6 movie, I read a lot of those status on Facebook how they feel so dissapointed with the newest HP movie.
from that, I couldn't expect more, but I should watch no matter what.

then I watch it. and I like it. really.
though I watched it with my friend who always said that movie is too long, not good.
I didn't think so. I really enjoyed it. I really like how the details in the book is described well. and even in my thoughts, the movie isn't long enough to describe all of the details. like the prince, why the half blood prince named prince etc. but, I don't feel dissapointed. strange.

perhaps it's because I didn't expect much or I just really like the HP :D

so if you don't want to feel the dissapointment, do not expect much.
but if you already watched the movie and felt that, I suggest you to read the book.
from the very beginning if you have to.

happy reading and watching and enjoying your long weekend ^_^

cheers,

-lune-



No comments:

Post a Comment