Friday, January 17, 2014

mama, aku rindu setengah hidup!

mom,

I rarely write a letter to you. I rarely visit you in the grave. but I pray for you almost in every and each of my prayer, I hope you get my pray. 

mom, there are things that sometimes I can't handle it by myself. most of the time, I'll go and tell God and that moment I feel more relieved. but also there are times, when the problems wont even go away, and makes my mood in the lowest moment. 

mom, I miss you. we miss you. since you're gone, no one from us talk about your death, or how we lose you that much, we just put it in our deepest heart and feeling, hoping the thought of losing you, will disappear sooner or later. but as the years gone by after you left us, we still can't handle the feeling of losing you.

mom, no one in this living world understand us, as you do. though you're not always there, but we know that we can count on you. you're our mom, of course we depend on you. 

I hope things will get better, and my mood will get better, and all the problems that come, just a God way to make my life get easier :D you always said, "there's always a test for every person who want to be a better one, and it's not easy. but though it's hard, I believe you able to manage that"


I love you mom, aku rindu setengah hidup. 

01.10.2013

1 comment: