Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dear Sun,

you give me your best shine every morning,
like you want to tell me "cheer up dear"
you are so far, but it seems like you're here.
well, you are far, but your shines makes me feel like you are not.

you help me through the night,
just thinking that you'll there at the morning
makes my heart beating and my mind ticking
oh so addictive

do you know you are that special?
could make me want to change place with the sky
so I could meet you every single time
for the rest of my life

dear Sun,
I know that eclipse just occured a moment ago
but I really couldn't wait for another eclipse to come
I know I have to be patient
I know I have to believe
that everything will be wonderful at time

though there are moments that I could not hold it anymore,
moments when I really miss your presence
not just your light shining through mine
and I wish the owl not that sleepy to deliver this letter to you.

-Luna-

PS:
I miss you

cheers,

-lune-


No comments:

Post a Comment