Thursday, November 24, 2011

Dear Peterpan,

My dear peterpan,
here I am, after all this time, writing you a some-called-letter.

Everynite, I go to bed with a lot of feelings and thought going on my head.
"will he come and pick me up in our usual place? or we won't meet like some times ago because I was lost and that nite is wasted without us meet each other?"

You and your Neverland.
Me and my Wonderland.
I never thought you and I could belong to each other, and have this kind of feeling.

you like to flying around and playing with your friends.
me, just following the rabbit and get lost.
you know, I'm really good at getting lost. or jump in a hole.

you always have fun. your world is about fun and fun.
me, I just sit and get trapped in a world of my own.

we're different, yet we're so alike.
you don't want to grow up, and me, I think like a grown-up.

maybe I'm just overthinking about anything,
and you will come and tell your "have fun" things.
I was worried if I get sad.
but then, you came and say, "whenever you sad, just say that you need me and I will fly to you"


PS:
When I can't find my way home, I know that you will always (always) hold my hand and fly me back to place, where I belong.

Cheers,
-lune-


No comments:

Post a Comment